Background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vegetable Garden Project

 I has been over 6 weeks since I have updated you on my garden! A big garden seems to be "big" work. It is very hard to convience myself to go out and work on it, when it has been so hot and the may flies could carry me away! However, on the nights were it's cool, along with some bug spray I try to tend to the garden. Grass and weeds have been my biggest battle. However, I have my grape tomatoes starting, yellow squash growing, baby cucumbers, radishes, green peppers, cabbage, and more. I am very impressed with my seeds! I never thought any of them would grown. On that note, the spinach, carrots, and onions from seeds did nothing. My lettuce is very small and I thought it had to do with weeds. I have been told maybe it's too hot for lettuce?!? All in all I am very impressed and can't wait to finally "pick" one thing out of my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment